1. Start with the exact date and time.
2. List all witnesses' names, addresses, and phone numbers. Also provide ages and occupations when possible.
3. Give your exact location at the time of the sighting. Street address, city, state, country.
4. Describe the weather. Was it sunny? Overcast? Raining? A clear night? Full moon?
5. In what part of the sky was the UFO located? North, South, East, West? On the horizon or straight overhead or somewhere in between?
6. Did the UFO move? How far and how fast? Describe its movements in detail.
7. Describe the appearance of the UFO: shape, size, distance, color, texture, sound. Draw a picture of it.
8. Describe the area in which you made the sighting. Is it near an airport? An Air Force Base? A military or research installation of any kind?
9. Write a narrative describing what happened in your own words, just as it occurred.
10. If there were other witnesses, have each of them write their own report, without consulting with each other. Have one person collect all of the sighting reports.
11. If you wish to report the sighting to your local authorities or to the military, then do so. Remember, distribute only copies of reports or photos. Do not give the originals to anyone.
Where to report
Difficulty Level: Easy
Time Required: Approximately 60 minutes.
1. Never give away your original reports and photos or negatives. You may never see them again.
2. As Sherlock Holmes said: "It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgement." Check out every possibility that what you saw was something ordinary.
3. Don't go to the media. Let them come to you.
Do Your Investigation Work
To find out if there have been UFO sightings near your town will take some investigative work on your part. Ask your relatives and friends if they have seen a UFO. You may be surprised how many people have seen UFOs but never reported their sightings. Some researchers suggest that only one in ten witnesses actually report their sighting.
Check your local newspapers, especially editions published during the wave years listed previously, for news reports and articles about area UFO sightings. Most libraries have collections of old newspapers for you to examine. Finally, read as many good UFO books as you can. You may discover a UFO report from where you live.
SELECT p.filepath AS pFilepath, p.filename AS pFilename, p.aid AS pAid, p.filesize AS pFilesize, p.title AS pTitle, p.caption AS pCaption, p.owner_id as pOwnerId, p.ctime AS pCtime, p.hits AS pHits, p.pid AS pPid, p.pic_rating AS pPic_Rating, p.votes AS pVotes, p.pwidth AS pWidth, p.pheight AS pHeight, p.user1 as pUser1, p.user2 as pUser2, p.user3 as pUser3, p.user4 as pUser4, c.cid as cCid, c.name as cName, c.description as cDescription, c.pos as cPos, c.parent as cParent, c.thumb as cThumb, u.user_lastvisit AS uUser_lastvisit,u.user_regdate AS uUser_regdate,u.user_email AS uUser_email,u.user_profile1 AS uUser_profile1,u.user_profile2 AS uUser_profile2,u.user_profile3 AS uUser_profile3,u.user_profile4 AS uUser_profile4,u.user_profile5 AS uUser_profile5,u.user_profile6 AS uUser_profile6, a.aid AS aAid, a.title AS aTitle, a.description AS aDescription, a.visibility as aVisibility, a.pos as aPos, a.category as aCategory, a.thumb as aThumb, a.keyword as aKeyword FROM cpg14x_pictures AS p LEFT JOIN cpg14x_users AS u ON p.owner_id = u.user_id LEFT JOIN cpg14x_albums AS a ON p.aid = a.aid LEFT JOIN cpg14x_categories AS c ON a.category = c.cid WHERE 1 AND p.approved='YES' ORDER BY rand(228522) LIMIT 9